Scott White and Hookins offer a comprehensive highway and infrastructure design service that covers all highway design requirements associated with developing or modifying any size of site and often includes:
- Pavement and drainage design
- Estate design
- Junction design and road alignment
- Provision of underground infrastructure
- 3 dimensional ground modelling
- Administer topographic and sub-site investigations
- Manage street lighting design
- Contract administration
- Site inspections/supervision
Our experience covers design of new roads and junction works, junction upgrades and improvements as well as associated infrastructure work. We can provide our highway design as a standalone service or as part of a wider civil engineering design service for a site/development.
Supported by our structural engineers we can also offer a complete service that also includes design highway structures such as bridges, culverts and abutments.