SWH have been appointed for a number of projects carried out within the Houses of Parliament.
Our CDM and Health & Safety services have been required for many different individual projects and commissions.
- CDM-C for refurbishment of cast iron roofs (£7m)
- Special event planning for a major Westminster Hall Exhibition
- Roof and plant room risk assessments
- Encaustic Tiles Replacement programme (£8m)
- Various toilet refurbishment projects (£300k each)
- Major Refurbishment projects (£6m and £12m)
- Westminster Hall roof repairs
- Other refurbishment projects and statue cleaning
- Short and medium-term plant room repairs (£1m and £27m)
- AFD emergency works projects throughout the Palace of Westminster (£3.2m)
- Audit of Asbestos Management Plan
- Toolbox Talks (H&S Consulting)
- Term Contractor Audits (H&S Consulting)
As this continued working relationship has shown us, we believe that the key cornerstone to the success of any project on a historic site is being able to work together in a communicative team environment and to build lasting relationships with the Client’s representatives, the design team, contractors and other stakeholders associated with the projects.