Commercial and Offices
In recent years Scott White and Hookins have proved to be very competitive in the commercial building market and have designed an impressive collection of buildings for a wide variety of commercial clients.
Our portfolio includes:
- Headquarters buildings and landmark structures
- Hi-tech research and development buildings
- Conference facilities
- Mixed-use office, research and light manufacture buildings
- City centre/brownfield redevelopment
- Refurbishment and alteration of existing buildings
Many buildings have contained impressive entrance atria, staircases, lift enclosures, bridge structures and walkways to make an impact on visitors and building users.
We have conceived a variety of sustainable and versatile design solutions for modern office construction, with options giving minimum use of internal columns, large beam and floor spans to provide maximum flexibility when laying out new office space. We have also changed existing buildings into viable modern commercial space, as well as engineering associated external works, road, car parks and infrastructure.