Technician - Apprentice/Trainee (SP004_FM_HR_225_a)
Due to a high number of applicants we are not accepting calls from agencies. If your candidate is of interest we will be in contact in due course.
Main Purpose of Job
To work as an Apprentice Technician on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects covering many different construction sectors throughout the UK, including healthcare, commercial offices, education, retail, mixed use and residential schemes.
To help ensure that Scott White and Hookins provides a first-class engineering consultancy services.
To contribute to Scott White and Hookins’ vision and strategic objective to provide a fully integrated, high quality service to our clients in a friendly, professional manner and to reflect our passion for innovative and sustainable construction.
-Generally, work normal hours of employment.
- Keeping abreast of relevant technical matters.
- Making every effort to maintain good working relationships.
- Carry out the technical duties and tasks assigned to them ensuring the efficient use of resources.
- Carry out administrative duties and tasks assigned to them.
- Carry out training activities as directed by the Technicians and Secretaries.
- Use AutoCAD and relevant office computer systems appropriate to the duties and tasks.
- Ensuring designs and details produced comply with the statutory regulations and Codes of Practice.
- Answer telephone promptly and efficiently, with a pleasant manner as directed by the Secretaries.
- Carrying out the administrative duties and tasks assigned to them in accordance with Business Management System.
- Undertaking selected responsibilities for relevant tasks as may be directed by the Office Manager and Technicians.