To provide our clients with consultancy services of the highest quality we look for the brightest and best minds available and we give them all the support, training, encouragement and opportunity they need to operate at the highest level.
At Scott White and Hookins, as part of our commitment to 'Invest in People', we ensure that all staff performance is reviewed annually on an ongoing basis in a manner that allows staff to know their progress. Staff are encouraged:
- to Communicate confidently and openly with their manager,
- to have Involvement in performance objective setting
- to be Supported through a framework of learning and development interventions
- to undertake CPD - Continuous individual and Professional Development, and is reviewed as part of personal annual appraisals
- to Develop through structured Training Agreements, such as the ICE, IStructE, RICS and others
- to further their Education by attending college or approved courses
- to take Ownership of their own learning and to develop their skills
Our training is focused in line with the changing needs and for the future growth of the business.
We encourage an environment where staff are working together openly in a proactive way by sharing information, knowledge and best practice and also challenging each other in a constructive way.